Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Living Room Reset

With all the construction and refurbishing that is going on at my sister's new house, I decided I needed a change also!  My new change just involved a gallon of paint and a few odds n ends! 

My living room has been pink for quite a few years now and last weekend I decided to change that.  The pictures that have been catching my eye on Pinterest all have white walls!   I was very cautious about changing to white walls, it reminds me of rental units where you have no choice....but I went with it, deciding if I didn't like it, its just a gallon of paint.   Here are before and after photos.  I'm still working on details, I had a mirror hanging above the mantle that I took down and am replacing with an old window.  The window needs painted and I'm still working on what to put in the window... 

What has your latest project been?

 

No comments: