Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas 2009







Just wanted to post some Christmas photos.... this is my living room. In the winter I watch TV in here because of the fireplace, it's a warm, cozy room. I did my tree in browns and rusts this year but I'm not sure that I like it with the white tree or maybe I'm having a hard time liking such non traditional colors on a Christmas tree.






What does your tree look like? Do you have a particular color that you use to decorate it, or do you use a collection of whatever you have that you have collected throughout the years? I think I need to do more than just one or two trees so that I can use more of the ornaments and stuff I have. hmmmm, if I had another week or two I could probably pull that off....

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

I love your white tree! So non-traditional!

Cathy