Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Mixer

  I bought this lovely KitchenAid Mixer last week to make some cupcakes, my old mixer I have had for all the 25 years of my marriage. So for no other reason than the old mixer was (gasp) avocado green, I needed a new one.  Trouble is, it is bigger than the old mixer and doesn't fit into the space that the old mixer fit so....I have decided that this weekend (and possibly into my holiday on Monday) I will be reorganizing and cleaning the kitchen and even the dreaded pantry!  I will find a place for the new mixer and even get the old one ready for a yard sale that we have decided will take place the first weekend in October.  I'm sure I will be able to find a lot of treasures that will be yard sale worthy as I go through the cupboards and drawers. 

The pantry, if I do muster the energy to clean it out and reorganize it, will be a post of its own...stay tuned!

No comments: