Friday, October 15, 2010

Cleaning Day!!!

This weekend I have scheduled time to clean, cook and do laundry! I put my first load of laundry in the dryer before I left for work this morning and even took the time to read Sunday's paper..... I've had a couple weeks that were really busy and the house just was not a priority. This weekend that changes and I am looking forward to restoring order to the house. The plan is to spend the afternoon on Friday cleaning. I do not function well in a house that is cluttered with piles of paper or even dishes in the sink or on the counter. I like everything put away before starting a new project.

Also, I want to find time to stitch and I've got to silence the voice that keeps playing in my mind telling me I have to finish the "work" part of my life before I can "play". You would think by now that "voice" would have been silenced but apparently not.....



So, off I go with my cleaning supplies...

No comments: