Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sprinkles!!!

Last weekend in my travels I saw an old herb shaker bottle that was filled with sprinkles and I immediately thought that I needed one in my kitchen too! Meg and I sort of looked for one as we hit some antique shops but I didn’t see any that I really liked so I came home and found the perfect shaker on ebay! It arrived today and I could hardly wait to fill it with sprinkles and put it next to my salt and pepper shakers and as I anticipated, it is just what the kitchen needed.



The real test will be at Easter when the little Devine boys come for dinner and find that there are sprinkles to go on the ham or anything else they think to be sprinkle worthy!

1 comment:

Kymberly Foster Seabolt said...

I love that your style runs to the staples: salt, pepper, and SPRINKLES!

Very cute!