Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wedding Mode

As most of you know I am planning a wedding for my daughter this summer.  The wedding will be held in our back yard.  I'm starting to think that may not be as good an idea as when Molly suggested it last spring.  At any rate....my plan is to get as much of the work done this winter so that I'm not stressing out come summer!  I'd like to be able to concentrate on the outdoors this summer and have a lot of the rest of the work finished by then.  


It may help that Molly and Matt will be moving from California to about 3 hours from us so if need be (and I'm sure it will come down to that) she can come home and help me!


I don't have plans to make this a wedding blog, but as the MOB I may have a lot to say in the next few months!  
   
This weekend I finished the "Pink Lemonade" sign that will go on the lemonade stand that will be the drink station during the cocktail hour and will be a feature in the garden on that day.   Mr. Kay built it in the basement and we won't be dragging it out till closer to the time we will need it, so stay tuned.  I'll be selling it at my booth at Street of Shops following the wedding and will be cute for anyone who has children who want to go into the lemonade business!  

No comments: