Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Strawberry Jam



I am the administrative assistant at a church. One of the things I like about my job is that people sometimes remember to do something nice for those of us on staff here. Last week one of the ladies from our congregation brought me a jar of freshly made Strawberry Jam. I am really grateful for it since I don't take the time to make jam. I don't usually purchase it either but when someone gives me a jar of homemade jam, I quite enjoy it. So this week I am enjoying the pleasant surprise of a lovely little gift and having freshly homemade strawberry jam on my bagel.


Monday morning when I opened my office door I found this lovely bouquet of flowers waiting for me from another friend. I hope you have a good week where you work too!


1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Ah Kay what a nice treat for you.
Isn't it nice to have friends!!!!

Joan