Monday, October 24, 2011

Productive Weekend

This weekend I was determined to do some painting and get some projects finished for the shop.  Here is a photo of the stuff that I was able to finish or just about finish.  I need to make a cushion for the bed I am calling a dog bed.  I think that will be really cute when finished.   I love the little stool that I repainted and reupholstered.  I don't think that will stay at the shop very long. 

I also painted a cute little message board that I found at a yard sale on Saturday.  I have been selling a lot of those but none as cute as this one with the tulips on it.  The doll bed I'll be using to display pillows this weekend at a friend's open house.  A small white box will be perfect to put potpourri in at the shop and the other finished project is a kid's chair.  It is really sturdy and very nice, I'm keeping it for now. 

I've got a couple more projects that aren't ready to show yet.....  I love that Annie Sloan paint!!!!

No comments: