Monday, February 15, 2016

Knitting Mania!


Before Christmas my daughter showed me a hat she would like to have for Lila and after looking at it, I thought to myself, "I can knit that!".  I haven't knitted in 40 years but it didn't look to hard, so I dug out my knitting needles and bought some yarn and I have been on a knitting frenzy every since! 

I knitted a couple hats for Lila, an ear warmer for her and her mother, various scarves, a blanket for Lila's doll, numerous dish cloths  and a sweater for Lila.   I have a couple projects on needles that may or may not be completed in the near future.  I have also been teaching some of the ladies from my church how to knit and they are all happy with their progress. 

I hope to keep up with this and shower my friends and family with homemade goodness!  Let me know if ya want on my list!

No comments: