Sunday, October 7, 2007

Crafting


I've been playing this weekend and this is what I made. Molly is a big Audrey Hepburn fan and when I saw this photo on the internet I decided it would make a great wall hanging. So, finished it is an 8X8" square. The quote by Audrey says "Your heart just breaks, that's all. You can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you. " I printed it out on my computer and I like the results....I'm going to do some more experimenting with this technique.


I have also been working on another block. My biggest problem though seems to be getting background fabric arranged in an attractive way. I am taking the "encrusted Crazy Quilting" class the beginning of November and I hope to get some tips on doing the actual design and placing the fabric on a block. This wallhanging was a no brainer, I used an old cutter quilt for a background!

2 comments:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Have fun with it! I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan also.

Laurie

Knitting Kris said...

Looks fabulous, Kay! You're so talented!