Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Place Cards


I had a dr. appointment today and was happy to have lost 7 pounds. In fact, I decided to do a bit of celebrating on my way home and stopped at the mall. I live in a small town, I have to drive 30 minutes to the mall and there is no Marshall’s, TJ Max, Target or any really fun stores within an hours drive so I am limited, but every now and then I can find something that gets me excited. Today I found some cute little photo frames that were on sale, they were sparklie and cheap! I thought they might work for place cards for my holiday meal! So when I got home I made name tags for my guests.

4 comments:

Knitting Kris said...

Another pound, and you'll be able to collect your money! :)
The placecard idea is ingenious - they look really nice!

Gerry said...

Congrats on another loss!!! The frames are a fantastic idea for place cards. How cool :-)

Joan Fricker said...

Your frames are darling. What great place cards they make.
Congratulations on your weight loss too! You are almost there to collect your money!

Laurie said...

Kay that's a great idea for a placecard. Congrats on losing 7 lbs!! That's awesome!
Hugs,
Laurie