Saturday, March 8, 2008

Turn your clocks ahead!


As I am sitting here typing this, the wind is horrible and both Molly and Megan are out there and will be driving home very late tonight. Molly is at work and Meg is out with some friends. I’m really ready for nice weather…other than a couple robins there sure has not been much hope for spring…


I planted some narcissus a month ago and they are finally beginning to bloom so I’m calling that spring for now. Tonight we move our clocks ahead so I guess that is a good sign also that the days are getting longer and will soon be getting warmer. Of course once the weather turns warm I’ll have to be outside getting the gardens into shape….so maybe I should just enjoy the cold for another couple weeks. I’m working on some needlework projects that I hope to complete soon and post.

1 comment:

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Oh Kay how pretty! You will have flower in no time. I love the new look of your blog.
Hugs,
Laurie