Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bedroom Reveal




I have been working on this project all summer, for those of you regular readers you will remember that I painted all my furniture white and then painted the walls....we needed new floors and when I spilled the gallon of paint on the floor that sealed the deal and we had new floors put in last week. Now I am at the point where I am putting everything back together but I need help!!!




I am thinking white semi sheers at the windows that go to the floor or are at least to the bottom of the sill. I need some stuff for the walls. I hung a couple pretty plates on one wall but ran out of hangers so I'll have to wait to get a few more of those. I'm sort of looking for a pretty picture for one of the walls too but not sure what.... so I'm putting it out there to my blogger friends to make some suggestions as how to finish the room...




Laurie are you getting motivated to finish yours yet?




Photos of before and after...

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Kay!
Actually, yes I am to the point where I want to get it done, both the bedroom and my craft room. I have had the 2 shades of blue paint ready to go for some time now, so you know I like your color choice! I bought a comforter set off e-bay, and some curtains also. Since I'm a border freak, I have two to choose from. I'll have to post pictures, want to start after Christmas.
I love what you've done with your room. The wicker chair makes it so homey, and I love the white against the blue. Beautiful! I like the idea of the semi sheers that go to the floor. :)

Unknown said...

The blue is so pretty. And the white furniture looks fantastic!

Diane

Joan Fricker said...

Kay, it looks beautiful!! Your white bed looks great and I know you love your new floor.

The fun begins with the accessories. Make sure what you buy is something you love and just can't live without.

Joan