Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cupcake Plate

This week I took a day off work so that Molly and I could go shopping.  We both love TJ Maxx and she loves the Olive Garden   We are great together at TJ Maxx she heads off to the clothing and I go to the home goods section and am rarely disappointed with their selection.  This week one of my purchases was this cute little cup cake plate.  We had a pot luck dinner at our church this week so as soon as I saw the plate I knew what I'd be taking as my contribution!  

cupcake plate

5 comments:

Knitting Kris said...

Oh, they were delicious! I kept wondering who had brought them, but I should have known it was you!
They were almost too pretty to eat....almost only because they were chocolate of course!

Tolentreasures said...

How cute that plate is! and the cupcakes look yummy!

Cathy

Roxanne said...

The plate is adorable.I love cuppies and anything to do with them.I'll have to check at Maxxs here to see if I can find one.

Roxanne

Joan Fricker said...

Very cute plate!!! I bet it was a hit at the potluck too!!!

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Kay that is super cute! I love cake stands. I have 3 and have to force myself to leave others at the store. I am cluttered enough as it is!
Laurie