Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Activities




Today we finally got to meet Molly's boyfriend. This seems to be a serious relationship so it was a big deal for me. The fact that he lives on the West Coast and we are on the East Coast is not my choice for a boyfriend. But.... he seems like a very nice guy and I can see them together. So, I'll just wait and see what happens.




I hid a few eggs for Tucker to find and he enjoyed that....this was obviously not his first Easter Egg hunt, as soon as he found an egg, he opened it to see what was inside it. The photo is of Tucker and his dad, my nephew Tim.


For those who celebrate Easter, I hope you had a nice one and I hope you to0k time to thank your Lord and Savior for sending his son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins. Happy Easter.

No comments: