Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Preparations!


I'm getting ready for Easter dinner. My 22 year old daughter announced that she is bringing her boyfriend for dinner. Since we have never met him I'm considering this a big deal! So, I'm calling together some of the family to help interrogate him, er I mean provide pleasant dinner conversation.

I love hyacinths at Easter and have yet to get one, so today during my lunch hour I'm running to the greenhouse about 7 miles from work where I know they have some. Since the weather is going to be nice this weekend I'm thinking it would be nice to have the urn planted that is on my front porch....and the porch furniture should be on the porch and, oh golly, I really need to scrub the porch first, not to mention food preparation, grocery shopping, working full time and all the other things that are involved in Easter dinner.




So, the rest of my week will be non-stop busy! Anyone else got big plans for this weekend?

1 comment:

GardenOfDaisies said...

Kids grow up. And their lives often take them far from home. But they are always in your heart.
Enjoy getting to know this young man. He must be wonderful if she is bringing him home to meet you and wanting to make a life with him.
Have a happy Easter!