Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


I spent my New Year’s Day taking down Christmas decorations and watching football. Just having a day off work was a treat and staying at home puttering around the house was enjoyable as well. I’m still not finished with the Christmas decorations but hope to finish up by next weekend. I hate to get rid of the lights and the tree, it makes the house feel good, so I think I may just hang on to the “feeling” until next weekend.

I’m ready for a new year and a new decade to begin. I have my menus planned for the first three weeks of the new year and my resolutions are made…. So I’m off to enjoy life!!!!

2 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

Tree down today at my house! I can't stand the mess anymore! Meals for the next three weeks? You are my hero!

Cathy

Joan Fricker said...

Wow Kay, you are on a roll. How about sharing your menus with us!!

Joan