Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Thrift shop Fix


It seemed like ages since I was out thrift store shopping but last Saturday the weather was a brisk sunny day that called me to do something fun, so off to the thrift shops I went! I found a few things that I brought home with me and one of them was a lovely little ironstone tray and a creamer....the sugar bowl was gone but since I have a collection of ironstone pitchers, not having a sugar bowl wasn't a big deal and the tray was cute.... at the next shop I found this sweet arrangement of flowers in a cone made of heavy handcrafted paper. I really like it and she only charged me $1 for it so that was my best buy of the day.


When I came home I put an arrangement of silk roses in the pitcher and displayed the arrangement of flowers on the tray! Just what I needed to brighten up a winter day.

1 comment:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Hi Kay...I am glad you enjoyed the blog book. I did mention where I got it done, you must have missed it...it is at The Cutest Blog on the Block...blog to book....hope you look it up...it was fun!