Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring is in the Air!


Today the sun is shining and it is almost warm.... my bulbs have dared to stick their little shoots up! It is supposed to warm up to about 50 this week... I may even wash my car and shave my legs. One of my dogs is wanting to be outside all the time, so that is another pretty convincing sign of spring. I still haven't seen any robins yet but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the week they come back to PA.


What are the signs of spring in your area that you are noticing?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Nothing says spring more then green shoots showing us hope and promise.

Spring here means preparing for the heat!

~ Lindy ~ said...

wow, i definitely think our flowers are furter along than in PA. crocus are in full bloom here and daffodils are in bud and tulips are peeking through. 60 degrees here today! Please get Snyder Co. warmed up for my visit next week!

Mary said...

Don't you just love seeing the little green shoots poke up? I have some snowdrops blooming, and a few buds on my hellebores. Also, the sugar maple is showing it's fat, red buds. Yay, Spring!!!