Monday, July 18, 2011

Photoshop

Kim Klassen Cafe


I'm taking an online Photoshop class.  About 6 years ago I made an effort to learn photo shop. I failed....just could not get the hang of it. Of course back in those days my option was photoshop elements 3 and now the latest version is elements 9. I think there have been quite a few improvements in the various versions. Did I mention that I also have a copy of Elements 5 and tried again about 4 years ago.

I’m working from a free 30 day trial download of photoshop elements 9 and finally found the perfect teacher who is very thorough I’m trying to practice daily and I’ll be purchasing the real copy shortly! My class is for 10 days and she is teaching stuff that I will actually be able to use. 

Anyhow, perhaps ya can teach an old dog new tricks afterall!

No comments: