Tuesday, July 26, 2011

She said Yes to the Dress!

Friday was a day I was looking forward to for a long time.....we went wedding dress shopping.   I knew from our prom dress experiences that wedding dress shopping would be as much, if not more fun.  Since prom dress shopping was always fun at Brides Bouquet in Selinsgove, PA, we choose there to look first.  And as I expected we didn't have to look any further.  With over 200 dress in stock, I knew something was sure to please.    Also as I predicted, Molly had photos of about 15 dresses she really liked to show to the woman in charge and we left with something quite different from any of the dresses.  Everything looked good on petite little Molly so it was hard to find something that really "wowed" us all (and by all I mean her best friend Amy, Molly and me). 

After she tried a few dresses on I saw one that I really liked and told the gal I wanted to see her in that one.    I picked the winner!   It was what I imagined she would look like on her wedding day....  Right now it's a big secret, but be sure to tune in next August for the posts on the big day.

No comments: