Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lucketts Green

Here's what's going into the shop this week!  I painted this table in Miss Mustard Seed's Lucketts Green Milk Paint...   yep, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and am adding a bit of green to all the white I usually sell at my shop.   This is one of my first attempts at milk paint.  I think I am somewhat of an Annie Sloan snob because I just don't get the milk paint interest at all...  This weekend I'll be taking a trip to Virginia where I will buy more Annie Sloan paint.  I really love that stuff and nothing else compares in my book.  I'd love to hear your comments on the milk paint.  I won some on a blog give-away and so I'm sure I'll be trying it again, but in the meantime you can bet I'll be checking out the chalk paint displays at the Lucketts market this weekend!

On top of the table are some newly upcycled candle sticks...  I've painted and added some bling and they are going to Street of Shops as well.  I have a few other things packed in my bag for my weekly trip to add some vintage treasures and fluff my space. 

No comments: