Sunday, November 4, 2007

Book Club


Our book club is reading “The Mermaid Chair” by Sue Monk Kidd. I just started to read it this week and am really enjoying the book. Kristin, if you are reading this, go get the book, it’s a fast read. Book Club isn’t till the 12th you will have plenty of time to read if you can put down the knitting needles!


This week we have crafts on Wednesday night, a couple of us get together and bring whatever craft we are working on and enjoy an evening with no kids or husbands and we get to enjoy each others work, etc. A couple of us decided we would like to learn more about needle felting and we are going to discuss and decide whether or not to invest our time and $ in learning it. Anyone have any experience with needle felting?

1 comment:

Knitting Kris said...

Kay - I've already read it, and it's a great book! A very fast read - I think I read it in two days. See I do put down the knitting needles! :) I think I would love needle felting.....
We might need to take a trip to Mad About Ewes to pick up supplies! :) How about after Christmas????