Monday, January 28, 2008

Etsy Store


Ok, well I did it, last week I opened an Etsy shop and have sold a pillow already! I also listed a few more things and tonight I listed a crazy quilt piece. I started to do crazy quilting a couple months ago and have been playing at it, practicing stitches and thinking about the design aspect of it. I belong to a yahoo group that does crazy quilting and I am amazed at their ability. It really inspires me to keep plugging away and practicing at it.


I enjoy stitching and I like Etsy....yeah, I can't seem to stop buying from the talented artists there...but I don't like having to write up a description and decide how much to charge for my items, so I don't think I will go overboard here and pull out my old projects and finish them so that I can list them on Etsy!


My photo is of the Crazy Quilt piece I listed tonight. I have added a link to my Etsy shop on my blog if anyone wants to take a look.



3 comments:

Knitting Kris said...

Great job on the ETSY store! I love the first crazy quilt piece that you put for sale on there. I'm sure it will sell in no time!
Congrats! :)

Kathleen Grace said...

Congratulations on your etsy store! I have found it is a low risk way to get some things out there where they might sell without a huge investment. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your crazy quilt heart is beautiful!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations on your etsy store. How about joining up with the new Cottage Style Street Team. I just joined too. Come read about it on my blog!
Hugs, Barbara