Thursday, January 17, 2008

Valentine Pillow


I’ve had a really busy and somewhat stressful week, meetings almost every evening and working during the day later than I have wanted. The week that I was going to get caught up with some stuff around here didn’t happen. I am looking forward to the weekend. I have been getting into a bad habit of staying in bed on Saturday mornings until about 10 a.m. Don’t tell anyone but…I take my laptop to bed with me on Friday nights so that when I wake up in the morning I can leisurely check my email and plan my day/week until I’m ready to start my day. I am so looking forward to reading and relaxing Saturday morning.

A couple things I did have time to do this week are finish a Valentine pillow and make a list of about 30 things that I want to accomplish in the next few weeks. If I have time, I’m going to see if I can set up an Etsy shop and perhaps list my pillow. I actually have two that I could list….

No comments: