Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nesting


It's that time of year again.... I can tell that spring is just around the corner because I start to get the urge to move furniture and redecorate. Last week I went to the local furniture store and purchased a chair for the living room... I am thinking that the furniture stores must understand about this need to decorate this time of year and so in order to help us out, they run sales!


This morning I found myself contemplating robin's egg blue for the dining room....and I'm sure I just painted in there less than 3 years ago. I've got plenty to do around here, I just can't figure out that strong urge to decorate. Anyone else moving furniture this weekend? Here's a photo of the sunroom now that the furniture has been moved around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made everyone change rooms last week and painted two of the downstairs rooms... just a few more details and i'll be done... can't wait for sunshine...

Tolentreasures said...

I love your room, so pretty! I can't make myself do any cleaning just yet...sure hope that I get in the mood soon

Cathy

Valerie said...

Love your floors. I did the same thing in my living room except I used black and oak stain.