Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stitching!!!



After a stressful week at work I decided to spend my weekend with no agenda other than to relax and enjoy it! So I did just that. I made time to do some stitching. I also went through a large stack of paperwork, did some laundry and watched the Penn State game. I finished this little wall hanging and hope to get it on etsy tonight. The only other thing on my list for the weekend is to update the website for my grown up job.


Did you have a good weekend? What do you like to do when you have no agenda and you just want to clear your head?

6 comments:

~ Lindy ~ said...

I'd go to the beach! The coming weekend might be a good one as I have THREE days off!

Joan Fricker said...

Kay, your wall hanging is beautiful. I am glad you had a chance to relax this weekend.

I make cards and play on the computer for a relaxing weekend.

Joan

Bo said...

Hi Kay...nice to meet you and thank you for checking out my lil ol' blog about where I keep so,e of my dishes...I love dishes, just don't like cooking too much anymore. You have a very nice blog...I'll come back to see you...
:-) Bo

Mom of 2 Roses said...

Kay,
I really like it! How much fun it must be to make. Do you have a fancy sewing machine? I wish I did.
Hugs,
Laurie

Laurie said...

Hi Kay! I just came across your blog while looking for people with my interests. You really caught my eye, and you do Victoran crazy quilting!! This is one of my favorite hobbies! Your pictures are beautiful. I have some posted on my blog that I have done,(older posts) and am presently working on others as Christmas gifts. Love you site, you're going on my favorites!
Laurie
Fort Gratiot, MI

Kathi said...

Wow, that wall hanging is so pretty. I love it.

We had friends over for apple picking and a taco bar.

Happy Tuesday to you. Kathi