Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Happy Halloween! I don't really do much for the Halloween Holiday, I am decorated for fall and do have a jack-o-lantern on my front porch but that is about the extent of my Halloween decorations.


Last night I baked cookies for "Trunk or Treat" at the church (the youth will be handing out candy and goodies in the church parking lot tonight). I wrapped each cookie in a cello bag and attached a Halloween tag to it. I had a few cookies left and put them on a plate in the kitchen and then tied a tag to the lid. So I actually have a tiny bit of Halloween in the kitchen too and fresh cookies!!


2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Kay, you have been a busy little beaver. It looks like you are having fun with your knitting too!

Joan

Mom of 2 Roses said...

What a cute tag! We don't do much for Halloween either. I have nothing for fall except my fall wreath.
Hugs,
Laurie