Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mamma Mia


I had a very pleasant day today....I took off work early and played with my friend Jess. We met her mother for lunch and a movie. I had a tasty Chicken Ceaser Salad for lunch and then we were off to the movies. We saw Mamma Mia and we all really enjoyed it. I think it was advertised as the feel good movie of the summer and it lived up to it....


On the way home we stopped at a cute little fabric shop where I bought some fabric for a project I have in my head....actually I have my project cut out and just needs stitched up... You'll get to see what I have in mind later this week.


If you are looking for a good, fun movie, go see Mamma Mia!

3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Glad you had a fun afternoon. You deserve it. I can't wait to see your newest creation!

Joan

~ Lindy ~ said...

I'll wait for the dvd :) Glad you had fun! I'm outside at a cafe today in Maine and could use a BLANKET!!! Geesh!! I think more RAIN is coming!!

Lynn said...

Sounds like a fun day :)