Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two Little Bags


I've been checking various Etsy sites for a small tote bag that I could use while shopping. I love Vera Bradly and have one the right size but the handles are wrong....so I figured surely someone out there makes a cute little tote that would work for me. And one day while reading blogs I found someone who has a good eye for design and had a tote that was just the right size for me. So we emailed back and forth, and I found some material I liked. Actually I decided on two bags.
The really cool thing was that I went to the site where she buys fabric and looked through a lot of it and found just what I wanted....She was really good to work with....when I made a suggestion that she wasn't sure would be a good idea, she let me know and didn't just go with my hair-brain idea.... She wanted to work with me until we found something that we would both be happy with.


Anyhow, last week my bags came in the mail and the workmanship was great, I like everything about my little bags. If you are in the market for a bag, be sure to check out Carissa Rogers site at Apricot A Lot. I don't get any kick back or anything, just wanted to share my delight in finding such a gem to work with.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bags look great! I have a custom bag from Anna William. You get to choose the fabrics and fastenings for the entire bag. But, they are really expensive.

Knitting Kris said...

Lovely bags....I might have to check out her site.....Hee Hee!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Sheesh I totally missed this! Was out on Vacation last week!

And my dear you are the gem for working with me, and taking my advice!

I so hope you love the bags!