Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Festivities



We had a lot of fun on Christmas this year. My sister Lindy was here from Connecticut and her daughter Megan is staying here during her semester break so I had a Christmas brunch with just the 5 of us. Then we went to Al’s mother’s to visit in the afternoon and came back here and put lasagna in the oven for the Kline family later Christmas night.


My niece took some family photos of us but didn’t realize that you have to press the shutter slowly so that it focuses…so I can’t show those… since I was cooking and trying to get everything out on the table for the buffet dinner I forgot to take photos. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I am a scrapbooker so you would think that I would remember to take photos! Here is one after everyone had eaten and I remembered the camera! My nephew Jason and another nephew's wife, Emily are on this photo. I served the food buffet style and I had tables set up in the dining room as well as the sun room and living room.


Meg invited a friend over later that evening and we played Cranium which was also fun.

No comments: